Davino Domaine Ceptura Rouge 75cl
Info Davino Domaine Ceptura Rouge 75cl

In the nose nicely evolved aromas due to its wood aging, in addition a lot of ripe black fruit. Rich ripe tannins but well melted and acidic that perfectly carry the wine. Winemaking: each grape receives a separate vinification, for the blend, 2-3 months microsamples are made to obtain the perfect composition. 80% receive education on Romanian oak, this for 10 months, the other 20% remains on stainless steel. After bottling, the wine is aged in the bottle for another 22 months before it is released on the market.

Gastronomy: Full, powerful complex red! Aged red meat, game, complex full dishes. Think of forgotten vegetables, mushrooms and rich pastas with cheese.